The Nordic-China High-Tech Competition
The Nordic-China High-Tech Weeks an anual set of events based in six Nordic cities and three Chinese cities. We connect and empower startup businesses, allowing them to straddle the gap between these two potent tech ecosystems.
Powered by the China Technology Market Association and Nordic Apiary, the Nordic-China High-Tech Competition will see 20 finalists going to tech hubs in China and experiencing first-hand the world-class business, development and manufacturing ecosystems that have earned China the moniker “the factory of the world”. Winning companies will recieve:
A tailored Match-making trip to Shenzhen & Beijing.
10.000 RMB ($1500 USD) in travel assistance.
Translation, networking and support from the NCSF network
Our local teams will prepare you for the trip:
1. Kick-off event at Dragon Gate (Sweden) before departure.
2. Bus transport between events & meetings in China
3. Turn your pitch deck into Chinese
3. Polish your message fit for China
5. Assigned personal assistant & interpreter
6. Liaison the following according to your needs:
– Chinese & Nordic investors
– Chinese customers
– Chinese business partners
– Chinese talents
Who can apply? Application criteria:
Innovation Enabled by Technology
The Hi-Tech Weeks targets tech companies from Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland.
Nordic companies focused on technology-driven innovation with a B2B/B2B2C business model, often (but not limited to) based around offerings of software and appliances.
Companies can be vertically focused in industry verticals or horizontal, such as technology focused.
Minimum Viable Company
Have a Minimun Viable Product: At least a first version of the product or service that have been used by a paying and referable customer.
Proof of Technology: At least one happy referable, paying B2B customer. A customer could be a one time only paying customer and whatever the scale of the transaction, the customer was paying and is referable today. The referable customer has put the MVP in production.
- Chose city & event to compete in
- Upload video presentation
- Send in Pitch Desk
- Answer the questionnaire
- Apply before the 20th of May 2019
· You are selected together with 9 other companies on May 7th
· Confirm your participation within 24 hours (May 8th)
· Together you will attend a pitch competition in your chosen city & event
· Attend the event & win your spot at Hi-Tech Weeks 2019!
Step 3 (for winners):
· Get visa invitation letter
· Purchase air ticket to China
· Apply for visa
· Get your hotel direction
· Confirm your visa
· Sync and start preparing with your NCSF personal assistant & interpreter
· Attend the Dragon Gate (Sweden) Kick-off party before departure
· Arrive in China
SIGN UP NOW!
The application process and this page is powered by:
Nordic Apiary is a growth accelerator program & venture fund for Nordic enterprise tech & software startups focusing on high-growth markets, such as China. We are based in Stockholm, Sweden & Qianhai – Shenzhen, China. Proud sponsor of Nordic-China Startup Forum